Mi Primero Gusto de España

I arrived in Sevilla this past Sunday, May 21, with no sleep from travelling and unsure of what my life here would be like.  As soon as I got out of the airport, I hopped in a taxi that took my friend Lilly and I to our host family.  We stopped at Calle Sol, scrambled to give our driver the right amount of Euros, and pressed the buzzer for the address listed in our folder.  Soon a woman opened the metal door and greeted us in Spanish.

Asunsacion gave us our first meal of homemade potato chips and fried chicken, and we were surprised to see fried food here instead of America.  We met our host father Antonio and sister Beatriz, then unpacked and got ready for school the next day.

Luckily for us, Asunsacion walked us to class the first day.  We were slightly overwhelmed by the narrow, confusing streets but we able to make our way home after our day of Artistic Monuments in Sevilla class.  Below is a picture that I took as our host mom guided us to class.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog