Racing for Reda


It´s our last week here at SAIIE and Sevilla as a whole, which feels quite weird since we have gotten used to the routine.  We are spending most of our week racing to finish homework assignments, which includes a 5-6 page paper, oral presentation, and exam that´s worth 40% of our grade.  Needless to say, we are slightly stressed.  This last week carries a huge workload, and we are also trying to pack our bags for our next leg of the European trip:  Germany.  

We will definitely miss Sevilla and the friends that we made her, but the good thing is that most of the students came here from our home university, UW-La Crosse.  I´m sure we will find a way to meet up with the people from the other universities in Wisconsin, but unfortunately it will not be over churros y chocolate, tapas, or sangría.  I plan to visit España again in my life, so really I´m saying a temporary goodbye to the country.  I also want to say thanks to everyone here at SAIIE, our host family, Reda our professor, and the city of Sevilla as a whole.  It´s been a great experience here.  Onto working in Wisconsin to pay off my European debt!   


Image Here is one of my favorite pictures I have taken of the city of Sevilla.  I don´t even know what building this is, but I like how you can see the three flags, trees, and architecture.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog